
its enough!!
nothing left to b done anymore..
instead of more suffering
than enjoying,
it is time to me ~ really to move on...
but where do i go
from now on?
which the available options??
i can't help
but thinking momentarily
regarding my next viable workplaces..
im not enjoying my current working life
anymore, so long ago...
but still walking tall
by totally ignoring my inner feelings..
but somehow,
the patience always hv a limit
or hv a clear boundary...
if i can't change
the circumstances,
if my determination
& my spirit dampened..
like
im stuck in the middle of nowhere,
it is time to realise..
get out from my misery,
& start anew!!
p/s : all my colleagues, please suggest me!! :)
2 comments:
I hate this place too..
I hate the environment..
I hate the office-politic thing..
Next February genap 4 tahun doing the same ol'thing, I think that's more than enough kan??
oooh...
4years is enough sis
in same old damn place!!
positively,
its time to move on...
negatively,
im undecided yet again..huhu..
however,
only god knows why
im still here..
but i thought
u knew too...hahaha...
Post a Comment